To Whom It May Concern:
I highly recommend Mr. Jorge Fernandez de Cordova as a candidate for the position of Network Administrator, Mr. Fernandez was employed by the U.S. Marine Corps, 1st Light Armed Reconnaissance Battalion, Ordnance Branch as an Non-Commissioned Officer mainly responsible for the IT management and administrative maintenance of all computer programs and assets from 2000 - 2004. Successfully, Mr. Fernandez supported efficiently over eight different programs, in addition to the IT program under the most challenging circumstances and conditions. His versatile, effective and managing skills demonstrated a high degree of dedication and professionalism.
Mr. Fernandez has excellent communication skills, technical knowledge and extreme leadership ability. In addition, he is extremely organized, reliable and computer literate. Mr. Fernandez can work independently and as a leader of any group or organization. He is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done. He is flexible and willing to work on any project that is assigned to him.
Mr. Fernandez has a moral character that elevates the highest professional and personal standards.
Mr. Fernandez has many attributes to offer, he is bilingual (English-Spanish) at the professional level, he has management and administrative experience, he holds a Bachelors degree in Technical Management from DeVry University, Pomona, CA, and also a Master’s in Business Administration from Keller Graduate School of Management. Mr. Fernandez would be a tremendous asset for any company and has my highest recommendation. If you have any further questions with regard to his background or qualifications, please do not hesitate to call me.
Master Sergeant, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret.)
Master of Science in Engineering Management
Doctorate Candidate in Business Administration, Strategic Management
(C) (760) 695-7451
(H) (951) 926-3138
To Whom It May Concern:
It has been my pleasure to have Mr. Fernandez de Cordova in my classroom while he was studying at the Keller Graduate School of Management , Pomona, California. In fact, I actually had opportunity to work with him on multiple occasions in both a formal classroom setting and within the context of campus organizations.
I recall particularly the interaction with Jorge during the graduate course in Leadership and Organizational Behavior. His insights into the relationship between management and subordinates provided a springboard for significant class discussion on leadership.
As advisor for Sigma Beta Delta Business and Management Honorary Society, it was my pleasure to nominate and induct him into this selective group based on his academic credentials and character.
Mr. Fernandez de Cordova has proven himself in the classroom to be hard working, prompt and diligent in his approach to academic coursework. He has integrated himself as a part of the campus community through his connection to students and faculty. He has demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills in the classroom.
I provide my unreserved recommendation, as his academic and personal credentials have been outstanding.
College of Business and Management
Keller Graduate School of Management/DeVry University
• Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / Server 2003, Linux (Fedora RED HAT, Ubuntu)
• Software Applications: MS Office 2003/2007 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio, Project), Norton Utilities, Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Visio, MySQL, SQL Server, Antivirus Software (Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky, and Nod32, AVG) Raptor, Lotus Notes, VMWare, System Center Configuration Manager 2012, Spiceworks.
• Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP Languages: HTML, Python
TRAINING AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Associate of Science, Computer Network Systems, ITT Technical Institute, San Bernardino, CA, September 2010
• Certificate of Engineer in Information Systems, Centro Cultural Universitario Justo Sierra, Mexico City, Mexico, 1995-1998
• Member of the Alpha Beta Kappa National Honors Society
• Member of the Pomona Chapter, Sigma Beta Delta International honor society in business and management
• Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for Performance