• Responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies managed by the Information Technology department.
• Proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems in a timely manner
• Continually recognized with positions of increasing responsibility for outstanding work ethics while delivering outstanding communication skills and contributing as an effective team player
• Extensive knowledge and experience in the technical support field with also being especially adept at optimizing and automating tedious business processes
• Bilingual in English and Spanish – orally and written
• Government Security Clearance (Inactive)
IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - Summit College
April 2012 - present
Our Mission is to provide adult learners the skills and technological knowledge necessary to achieve success in their chosen vocational field.
• Responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies managed by the Information aTechnology department. (Active Directory, VMWare, Exchange, A/V, System Center Config Mngr, netapp, and more)
• Focused on the administration of the campus network infrastructure to include desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
• Assess and identify appropriate solutions to be integrated into the campus’s systems operation and make recommendations for implementation.
• Manage employees and students accounts through Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
Lync Server 2010
Microsoft Exchange 2010
Microsoft Server 2003/2008
MS SCCM 2012
Kaspersky Security Center
MS Office 2003/20007/2010/2013
Linux (Fedora Red Hat)
2010 - present
2010 - present
IT Administrator - Rail Delivery Services
August 2012 - March 2012
An award-winning California-based intermodal trucking company moving freight, trailers and containers between railroads, ports, consignees and shippers reliably and efficiently throughout California and adjacent states.
• Standardized configuration on all user machines including upgrading or downgrading PC's
• Comprehensive knowledge of basic TCP/IP networking, Knowledge of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network
• Handle responsibilities of assisting staff in troubleshooting and resolution of network problems
• Windows-based computer systems, Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, DNS and Exchange 2003
• Possess sound analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Managed Lotus Notes Domino Server
IT MANAGER - Omega Hi Tech Solutions
April 2009 - August 2011
Expert Computer Service - Wherever You Need It!
• Built, maintained, and repaired computer systems to improve speed, reliability, and efficiency of business operations
• Assisted customers with hardware and software problems, troubleshooting and resolving a wide variety of performance problems
• Installed, diagnosed, repaired, and upgraded computer systems and software while managing consults, set-ups, and small business Windows LANs
• Built custom PCs with latest generation technology
• Installed and configured various peripherals: scanners, modems, tape backups, printers, SCSI devices, hubs and switches, and digital imaging devices
• Assessed customer needs and recommended appropriate products or solutions while focused on saving time and money for customers
• Field Technician, Geeks on Site, Fontana, CA 2011 - 2012
• Vendor Compliance Coordinator, Anchor Blue, Inc, Ontario, CA 2005-2010
• QC Laboratory Technician, Vita-Pakt Citrus Product Company, Covina, CA, 2004-2005
• Warehouse Intermediate, Mag Instruments, Inc. Ontario, CA, 2004
• Small Arms Repairer Technician, United States Marine Corps, Camp Pendleton, CA, 2000-2004
Keller Graduate School of Management - Master of Business Administration
2012 - Concentration in Information Security
DeVry University - Bachelor of Science in Technical Management
2011 - Concentration Computer Networking